Type A - Tornado 6mm - Flush Fix
Applications - Screw On
- Cast the post anchor into the concrete base.
- Ensure embedment depth and footing detail are adequate enough to resist the wind load upward and dead plus live load downward.
- Post to bear on steel base
- Fix timber post to steel post anchor with 3/50mm-Type 17 No.14 Bugle Head screws each side.
Keep minimum of 75mm clearance
Supporting slab to be designed by others.
The key benefits of the new Flush Fix System are :
- Significantly faster installation time
- Superior Flush Finish
- No nasty bolts protruding from the post (ouch !!!)
- Perfect for High Quality Timber posts
- Reduced hardware costs
- Uses commonly available Type 17 - 14G x 50mm Bugle Head screws
Area Span Table
|90mm x 450mm Length x 6mm - Hot Dipped Galvanised||BPAA905FF|
|90mm x 600mm Length x 6mm - Hot Dipped Galvanised||BPAA906FF|
|100mm x 450mm Length x 6mm - Hot Dipped Galvanised||BPAA1005FF|
|100mm x 600mm Length x 6mm - Hot Dipped Galvanised||BPAA1006FF|
|115mm Post x 600mm Length x 6mm - Hot Dipped Galvanised||BPAA1156FF|
|Material:||Hot dipped galvanised corrosion protection|